Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Finally in Guatemala!

Hi Family!  Sorry I didnt have the chance to call you once I got to LA, but I made it into Guatemala safe and sound!  I don´t have much time here, I only have ten minutes to let you know that I made it here safely, but I should get my time to email later on in the week.  But Guatemala is seriously so cool!  I love it here already!  We got off of the plane in Guatemala, and it was seriously so cool when we landed.  We were landing at about 5:30 in the morning, so it was right about when the sun was coming out, so it was way cool to see Guatemala City all lit up!  The MTC here is awesome!  It is a lot more personable becuase there are only about 100 missionaries as opposed to about 3500, so I feel like we are going to learn a lot more here!  And it´s all in Spanish!  So I´m going to have to learn it quick, but I´m sure that I will be able to!  The Temple is just across the street too, so I will be sure to make use of that!  The country here is seriously so beautiful, I can´t wait until I can get to Quetzaltenango!  I am super excited to be in another county!  It is going to be weird not being home in the US for two years, but it is going to be a great experience for sure!  I love you all, and will be sure to write a longer email later in the week, probably Saturday.  So look for it then!  Love you!                                     


Elder  Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment