Sunday, July 21, 2013

Over the Hump!

 What`s up Family!  How y´all doing?  I hope that you all had a great week this week!

     Well, I finally made it!  I`m officially over the hump!  How crazy is that?  This year went by so fast it was crazy!  I just hope the second year doesn`t go by even faster, like everyone says, because as soon as I realize it, I`ll be ready to come home!  It`s just so crazy to think about.  One whole year away from everything that I`ve ever known for 19 years, to serve the Lord here in Guatemala.  Sounds crazy, but I`ve loved every minute of it, and I`m planning on loving every minute that I have left!

     Things are going good here.  The family that we are really focusing on is the Muñoz family. (The family that came to church a while back)  I´m 100% sure that they would have been baptized already, if it wasn`t for the dad of the kids, who is so gung ho about them joining the church.  But they are willing to join the church no matter what, so we just need to make sure the dad won`t cause too many problems...  haha

     Not much else happened in the week that was really big to mention.  Just a lot of visiting people, and definitely a lot of contacting.  You know, after about 5 months of being here in Chinique, I really think that I have knocked every door in the city.  I walk by a door, and I know who lives there...  I think that shows that I`ve been here a bit too long.  But hey, it`s great here.

     I just need to thank you all for all the support and love that you guys have sent me this past year.  It definitely has been one of if not the biggest years in my life, and I am so grateful for all of you helping me out!  I`ve learned so much, and I hope to learn a ton this next coming year!  Thank you all so much!

     I love you all!  Until Next Time!

     - Elder Stuart

     P.S. Alma 33:23.  Loved this scripture when I read it this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment