Sunday, July 13, 2014

Photos!

Just you´re classic view in San Francisco el Alto.  Someone working on the mountain side taking care of their corn fields, with a waterfall in the mountain on the other side of the valley.  So beautiful.

We helped Luis and Marleni make a drawing of some ruins for their kids.  So Elder Jerez and I drew this up in about 20 minutes.  And I really like how it turned out!

This is what happens when the World Cup is going on.  Almost everyone inside their houses watching soccer, and the people that are in the street watching it as they pass by.  I´m going to make a collage of pictures that I have of "Things people do because of the World Cup."

Cooking dinner on a fire stove (what do you call these things?  It´s plancha in spanish...  But I don´t know what it is in english...)  while repping my american flag tie.

As we were cooking dinner, this bugger just crawls out of the stove.  No big deal.

Walking home at night.  That´s what I love about this place, is you can have roads in the middle of a bunch of trees, basically in the middle of nowhere!

Working in the corn fields with a less active member!

 If I ever decide to live in San Francisco el Alto, this will be the place where I put my house.

 After church with some members.  Luis is the one right next to me. (Man, I look really fat in this picutre... nevermind that...)

Just some more of the beauty of Guatemala.

No comments:

Post a Comment