Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pictures!

Sorry, last week I forgot my cable, so I couldn`t upload any pictures, but I can this week!  

This is from General Conference, and it is us as a Zone with our investigators that came to General Conference.  We are acting like the army of Helaman.  It actually turned out really well!


Last week for P-Day, we went over to a members house in Momos, and he had a lot of paintball guns that he let us borrow!  It was a lot of fun!  (I went 5-1, just for the record)


My Converts!  On the very right is Carlos Pu Mejia.  And from oldest to youngest for the Pu Imul family, it goes Laura, Santos, Rafael, and Juan.  Such an amazing sight to see them all dressed in white after wearing their regular clothes, which are always really dirty!  A great picture!


This is General Conference night, and we had to stay with Elder Schmidt and Elder Petingill in Momos, along with another companionship.  So there were six of us sharing two mattresses.  Needless to say, it was a very uncomfortable night!

Just your ordinary haul of insects for Pancà.  We caught both of them within 5 minutes of each other.  Makes me wonder how I even sleep at night!  (But don`t worry mom, I`m alright!)

No comments:

Post a Comment