Sunday, April 28, 2013

Photos!

The way we get from Quichè to Chinique is by a mini bus.  This time, this was the last bus out, and it was jam packed, so we had to ride on top!  It was way fun!  And we met a new person who we have started teaching!  (The person to my right)  How awesome is that?



This is our chapel!  We had to take a picture of it for the invintations for the activity this Saturday, so I figured you guys would like to see it!  

This is in Chichicastenango, one of the areas in our zone.  We went here this P-Day for a change, and it was awesome!  One cool thing is that on every thursday, the biggest market in Central America opens here.  So hopefully I can come here on a thursday some day!  Also, the streets remind me of streets in Italy, so I had to take a photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment