Sunday, March 24, 2013

OH MY GOSH!!!!‏

    Hello Family!  Okay, first things first, WHAT THE HECK?!?!?  JEFFREY IS COMING TO GUATEMALA!!!!   I CAN`T BELIEVE IT!!!!  But seriously, what?!?!?  I don`t even know what to think right now!!  I am just so happy right now!  Jeffrey is coming to Guatemala...  wow.  That is really all that I can say right now!  I can`t wait to talk to him about Guatemala!  Not only will he be speaking Spanish, but he will be speaking the same Spanish as me, and know the same culture and everything!  This is seriously blowing my mind.  I can`t even think straight right now... so good thing that it is P-Day!  Wow...  How cool is that?

     Well, enough of me freaking out, I`ll tell you guys about Chinique now.  Well, unfortunately this week was more boring than last week.  I think just because it was the first week, and I was getting to know everything that it seemed like last week was so jam packed.  But now I am getting into the hang of things, and just furthering the work of the Lord.  We had to go down to Quichè (which is our Zone Center) three times this week, which takes a lot of time out of our schedule, so we didn`t have as much time to work as I had hoped.  But when we were in Chinique, Elder Riera got really sick, so we kind of had to slow down and not work as hard.  But thank goodness we still went out and did something!  But yeah, this week was sort of slow, so I am hoping that next week will pick up!

     So we had an investigator family of 6 come to church this week!  How awesome is that?!?  We had just been visiting them every so often, and yet they came to church!  It is a lot better than the investigators that we have that have baptismal dates set...  Not one of the investigators that have dates came to church.  So yeah, I`m thinking that some of the dates will fall, but we are hopefully going to put baptismal dates for that family that came to church!  I am so happy for them that they decided to finally come to church!  And a family too!  So hopefully that goes according to plan! 

     Like I said, this week was kind of boring, but we do have some things set up that should make this next week really exciting and jam packed of lessons!  So wish me luck!  I can`t thank you guys enough for writing me every week!  Every P-Day, I always want to give even more of me because of your emails.  Thank you so much for inspiring me, and I hope that I am able to do the same for you.  I want to be the missionary that the Lord wants me to be, and you guys are helping me reach that point.  I love you all som much!  Until Next Time!

     - Elder Stuart

     P.S. The scripture for this week is 3 Nefi 19:1-3.  We can relate this experience to us in our day, but I am going to let you guys study it and see what you learn!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment