Sunday, May 5, 2013

Photos!

This is in Chichi (which I realized I told you guys about last week, but who cares?  haha)  These are a bunch of backpacks made of corte, a type of fabric that is here in Guatemala.  They were way cool looking, so I had to take a picture!


This is an investigator family with the cutest little girl!  She loves to play with us, so we have a lot of fun acting like kids with her!  Also, her dad is originally from Cobán, so Jeffrey, look out for any Cabrera families living in Cobán!

Our sign that we made to welcome people to the open house!  It says "Welcome to the Open House."  Fun activity!


This is one of my ties!  On the front, it says "6 months."  Apparently it is a tradition to burn a tie once you have 6 months in the mission.  Well I didn´t know about it, so I´m making up for it now!

The end result of burning my tie!  It was awesome!  I have a video of it, but you are going to have to wait until I get home to show it to you, because it takes up a lot of space, and I can´t send it over email.  So yeah, wait for that when I get home!


No comments:

Post a Comment