Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

     Hello Family!  And Happy Father´s Day to all you fathers out there!  Especially to you Dad!

     Well, we had a pretty good week here this week!  Mainly, we are focusing a lot on Isabel, who we have been teaching for a while.  She has a baptismal date for this coming Saturday!  YES!!!  The only thing that worries me is that she isn´t 100% for the date.  But I´m not too worried, because we are going to be visiting her pretty much every day this week.  Also, she came to church totally on her own this week!  So all in all, I´m pretty sure that she goes through with it this week!  But that doesn´t mean that we can rest, we are going to make sure that it happens!

     One crazy thing.  This woman that we have been teaching is super loyal to her church.  We have taught her a lot, and she knows that her church that she attends isn´t the correct church.  But she isn´t willing to change, because she has "loyalty" where she is.  We even asked her is God himself came down and told her that it wasn´t the right church, she would probably still attend it...  Welcome to Guatemala folks!  

     We celebrated Father´s Day on Saturday (Even though it is today here, not yesterday).  We planned together with the Relief Society, and it was a success.  A lot of fun, and a lot of new people came!  It was awesome, because most of the new people that came are fathers, and have families, which are better for us!

     I´ve been studying a lot lately, and I love it!  (That´s one of the things I don´t like too much, not enough time to study...  haha)  I learn new things every day, which surprises me sometimes, seeing as I've been a member for 20 years!  But it is just so fun to mark up my Spanish Scriptures, and I love it!

     Not much else...  Just really focusing on Isabel!  Thank you all for your support, and I love you all!  Until Next Time!

     The Church is True!

     - Elder Stuart
     P.S. Scripture!  D&C 100:1  A great scripture for a missionary!  I know my family is in good hands! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment